SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
It’s rare these days to find a business that isn’t present on social media, but it’s not enough just to be visible. People prefer to deal with companies that they know, like and trust. A cursory presence won’t show your brand to be credible and trustworthy, and it won’t make people want to deal with you.
Social media users – millennials especially – believe that they should be able to reach out to brands and get a quick response. Social media now serves a customer service role, as well as providing a platform to grow and understand your audience. If you can keep your customers happy by feeding them quality content and taking the time to respond to their posts, their trust in you as a business will see them recommend you to their friends and family.
Getting to that point, however, can prove difficult. A social media strategy shouldn’t be defined solely by referrals,
but it’s only normal to want a healthy return for your efforts.
That’s what we aim to provide with our social media services, which include:
- Strategy and planning. Posts, content and interaction plans will be created in line with your objectives and tone of voice.
- Day-to-day management. We can execute your social media strategy on a day-to-day basis, posting content and interacting with your customers.
- Paid and earned campaigns. Paid social guarantees you get your content in front of a specific audience, but if you have a strong and engaged follower base, an earned campaign can prove as effective. Invariably, we will use both over the course of a campaign.
- Influencer identification and outreach. Nothing says your content is credible quite like a share or a mention from an individual who is held in high regard by your audience. We try to foster genuine relationships with influencers to stay in their followers’ timelines in the long term.
- Follower recruitment. If you’re light on followers, we’ll work on building a community of engaged customers on the platform best aligned to your business.
- Engagement. As you strive to get more followers, you can’t afford to neglect the followers you’ve got. It’s not enough to just post great content, you’ve got to back it by interacting with the followers who’ve taken the time to comment on it.
- Personal branding. For the B2B businesses that see value in establishing individuals as a trusted thought leaders in their field. It’s so important that we offer it as a managed service.
We can do the lot, manage a specific aspect of your social media activity, or just supply great content to feed your channels – whatever works for you.
"40% of UK adults say it’s important that companies they purchase from have a strong social media presence"
"78% of people who complain to a brand via Twitter expect a response within an hour" (Lithium)
"71% of consumers who have had a good social media service experience with a brand are likely to recommend it to others" (Ambassador)
If you've been hiding your lack of interest in employer branding behind the dark glasses of January, perhaps the thought of the improved productivity, reduced turnover and lower recruitment costs an investment in this area [...]
If I was pushed to give the hottest marketing trend of the year, I'd have to plump for influencer marketing. You couldn't move for talk about the tactic at Social Media Week Bristol back in [...]
Starting a new business is in equal parts exciting, nerve-wracking and oh-so stressful. It certainly takes a special breed of person, one who thrives off the adrenaline of seeing a plan come together in a [...]